MG Direct - From China Bambonix Sheet Sets

The product:

This company, MG 'direct from china' is a fraud.

I order ivory sheets bamboo certified,

The product I received is of poor quality,dirty, with no certification or any description on it. The only thing in writing is: Made in China.

The product came many weeks later and in yellow intead of ivory. The company ignore my messages and took zero responsibility. BE CAREFULL.

Here, one of my emails:

You say: "color that we received." that means to me: you sell me something you did not have. It looks like, you first charge me then you order from China. And the China store send whatever they have.

It doesn't looks fine for me.

Don't you think you HAVE to disclose to the buyer that you do not have the product at the time we are paying for it and disclose that the colors will be a surprice?

Don't you think you HAVE to disclose the product was coming from China, and we need to wait at least a month to get the surprice product?

NO, you didn't do that.

You show us 3 options: white, ivory and black. With an explanation about the how great this product was. A product with Organic Bamboo Certificate, right?

When you receive the shipping from China (everyone know how bad are products from China) you find out the product have NO certification at all, is poor and colors are many. So, you send us the "happy" email about the colors...

As I told you before, I didn't like any of that colors and IN WRITING I asked for the original IVORY and YOU told me you have it. And send me Yellow...

This business practice you are doing will be interesting for the Best Business Bureau to know.

There is something you have to responde to this? do I am wrong??? do I am lying?

They never respond and I am reporting this company everywhere.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 23, 2015 #962606 Louisville, Kentucky

That is a bad experience. However, i have purchased 6 sets of these sheets from M G Direct with no complaints. I can't say enough good things about my sheets. Yes, my sheets came in the same package as in your picture.

0 0 Reply

Feb 19, 2015 #947976 Brisbane, Queensland

That is disgusting , I saw the dirty mark and you can see the dirt mark was done In before the sheets were sealed ready to be delivered

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to MG Direct. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about MG Direct.
Filing a new complaint about