MG Direct - From China Bambonix Sheet Sets
The product: http://www.mgdirect.co/Bed-Clothes_p_1447.html#
This company, MG 'direct from china' is a fraud.
I order ivory sheets bamboo certified,
The product I received is of poor quality,dirty, with no certification or any description on it. The only thing in writing is: Made in China.
The product came many weeks later and in yellow intead of ivory. The company ignore my messages and took zero responsibility. BE CAREFULL.
Here, one of my emails:
You say: "color that we received." that means to me: you sell me something you did not have. It looks like, you first charge me then you order from China. And the China store send whatever they have.
It doesn't looks fine for me.
Don't you think you HAVE to disclose to the buyer that you do not have the product at the time we are paying for it and disclose that the colors will be a surprice?
Don't you think you HAVE to disclose the product was coming from China, and we need to wait at least a month to get the surprice product?
NO, you didn't do that.
You show us 3 options: white, ivory and black. With an explanation about the how great this product was. A product with Organic Bamboo Certificate, right?
When you receive the shipping from China (everyone know how bad are products from China) you find out the product have NO certification at all, is poor and colors are many. So, you send us the "happy" email about the colors...
As I told you before, I didn't like any of that colors and IN WRITING I asked for the original IVORY and YOU told me you have it. And send me Yellow...
Now, you DO NOT WANT TO ASSUME YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
This business practice you are doing will be interesting for the Best Business Bureau to know.
There is something you have to responde to this? do I am wrong??? do I am lying?
They never respond and I am reporting this company everywhere.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."